Dental Cleanings and Prevention in Bethalto
Great Rivers Dental is the place to go for dental cleanings and prevention services in the Bethalto area. From simple fillings to full restorations, we do it all! Whether your dental needs are a complete exam and cleaning, a full-mouth restoration, or anything in between, we promise to provide you with exceptional care as we enhance the natural beauty of your smile. Below are just some of the many procedures and services we regularly provide to our patients—with a gentle touch, and stunning results. Your smile is our first priority, and we’ll give you something to smile about. If you have any questions, concerns, or would like to schedule an appointment, please contact us today, or feel free to schedule your appointment online. We look forward to providing you with the personal care you deserve.
Mission statement: Our approach to quality, trusted dentistry is holistic. We provide a broad range of dental services to strengthen, maintain, and improve your smile.
Your Bethalto Family Dentist
Our office provides the following amenities for your comfort. Please ask us about the following:
- Nitrous Oxide – Nitrous oxide, also known as “laughing gas,” is used for its calming effect. It’s a colorless, almost odorless gas that is combined with oxygen, and then administered to you through a small mask that covers your nose. It can help to relax you, ease your fear, and make you feel more comfortable during your dental treatment. Safe for patients of all ages.
- Wand Anesthetic Delivery System – This computer-assisted anesthetic system produces a virtual pain-free injection with use of less anesthetic compared to the conventional technique of “needle and plunger.”
- Superior Topical Anesthetic – In combination with the wand system, this topical creates a pain-free experience for injections, and in many cases, the use of the needle is no longer needed for certain procedures. Providing comfort to our patients and “bridging the gap” of fear to trust is important to us. This topical is one of a kind and makes your overall experience more relaxing and less anxious.
- Diagnodent Laser Cavity Detector – This technology painlessly and quickly detects and rates areas of decay that may otherwise be mistaken as stains. It is a harmless and comfortable laser that screens the surfaces of teeth to detect even the smallest evidence of decay. By providing early detection of decay, the preservation of tooth structure is maintained and the treatment conservative.
Dental Care Services
The following is a basic list of the services provided by our office. If you are looking for something you don’t see here, please call to speak with a member of our staff about your needs.
- Cleanings and preventive services
- Dental examinations and cleanings
- Digital X-rays
- Fluoride treatment
- Dental X-rays
- Home care
- Cosmetic dentistry
- Composite fillings
- Porcelain crowns (caps)
- Porcelain fixed bridges
- Porcelain veneers
- Tooth whitening
- Periodontal disease treatment
- Dental implants
- Inlay restorations
- Onlay restorations
- Amalgam fillings
- Composite fillings
- Crowns (caps)
- Dentures and partial dentures
- Fixed bridges
- Root canal therapy